CONFIGURE ONDA (Style 3)
See tabbed area below for additional product information and important items to consider during the configuration of your product.
Selected Style none
Width (A) none
Depth (B) none
Overall Height (C) none
Fascia Height (D) none
Hood Finish (24"-36") none
Hood Finish (37"-54") none
Hood Finish (55"-68") none
Banding Finish none
Rivets Finish none
TRY ANOTHER ONDA STYLE
Chose from any of the 13 configurable styles below. The shaded areas represent the add-on features unique for each style.
NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
If you need a style, finish or size that you don't see in the configurator above, complete our Get A Quote form with your project details and one of our representatives will reach out to you.
- Dimension B - The hood depth will be determined by your selection or the depth of the liner insert, whichever is larger.
- Tavolo products are custom made to your specifications. Most range hoods will ship within 5 weeks, starting from the date of the order.
- Once an order for a range hood has been places, you will receive a confirmation drawing with 3 business days. It is required for the client to sign off on these drawings to ensure all details appear as the customer desires. Once the drawing is approved, all orders are final.
- The configurator is meant to provide a graphical representation of your design. Many of Tavolo's finishes are hand made which may cause variances in the real finish that are different than the images used in the configurator.
- This product has a limited warranty of 5 years.
- Depending on the size of this product, freight shipping may be required to make sure the product is delivered safely. If the product requires freight shipping, the product will be delivered on a skid or custom built crate by a truck with a lift gate. All shipping charges are included in the price of the product.
- Tavolo shelves are easy to install. Installation instructions are included with every order.
- Tavolo is not responsible for any damages that occur after the product is delivered. Please use a certified installer to verify that your range hood is installed properly.